A little about You:
We also value:
- You have previous experience in Accounting and Reporting;
- You have good knowledge of English and Italian;
- You have worked with accounting and reporting tools.
- Good analytical & organizational skills;
- Proactive & continuous improvement oriented;
- Good communication skills in interacting with the client and the different stakeholders;
- Strong adaptability to the changing environment;
You will get involved in the reporting activities for the Italian Entities of Societe Generale European Business Services.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Preparation of the trial balance in the monthly accounts, integrating expenses and income, posting accounting entries
- The review and reconciliation of accounts on a periodic basis, posting adjustments and corrections.
- The monitoring of operational risk controls, and recording of possible risks in a dedicated tool
- Participate to resilience by training people in production teams and being trained on risky perimeters
- Participate to transversal initiatives
- Reconciliations beetween financial and management accounting on monthly balances
- Develop the analysis of outstanding items on suspense / sundry accounts
- Provide the preparation of analyses and comments for explaining variations in between accounting periods.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs.
Societe Generale European Business Services delivers added value services for Societe Generale Group, starting with finance, accounting and human resources support for branches and subsidiaries located all around Europe.