Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Education / Training:
- High School or University Degree (Economic studies represent an advantage)
- Strong knowledge of principles, practices, regulations, and procedures, preferably related to the German market
- SAP, MS Office
- Transition experience is an advantage
- English mandatory, German highly preferred
- A timely and accurate performance of all activities in accordance with compliance, internal control, performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements and company policies has to be ensured, therefore activities include, but are not limited to:
- Working on received E-Mails and routing invoices for validation according to the DTP
- Ensuring coding and entering of invoices after the necessary approvals have been acquired
- Handling E-mails, final demands and calls from business units, internal dept. and vendors
- Maintaining the relationship with the customers and Accounting Business Partner by participating in regular calls
- Contributing towards improvement initiatives
- You get more than just a salary: You receive special gifts when important events happen in your life, such as the birth of a child, June 1st and Christmas (for those employees who are parents) and the list goes on! Also, your performance is rewarded annually with a bonus that matches your achievements from the previous year. Do you excel in what you do? You can be one of the colleagues eligible for an excellence award! All of our colleagues also receive monthly financial aid, that helps reduce the monthly cost of transportation.
- Stay cool while using your meal vouchers: The meal tickets are credited to a special card and you can pay contactless.
- You can enjoy your work, while being healthy and safe: We offer you a package of additional medical services within a private medical network. If you change your glasses, we cover part of their value. During the pandemic, you can work from home, if your work field allows it. (We are writing this ad from home.)
- We really care about work-life balance: We grant a minimum of 25 days of annual leave (more than the average number of days granted by other employers and/ or required by law), And this number increases according to your seniority within the company!
- We focus on development: You will continue to grow with us and expand your knowledge, through workshops, trainings and mentoring programs, plus language courses (German, to be more specific).
- We also pay attention to the needs of colleagues who are parents: We have a partnership with a private kindergarten, located right next to our headquarters in Amera Tower, where our employees can bring their children (access to the kindergarten is granted according to the number of seats available per age group).
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
The new E.ON is one of the strongest operators of European energy networks and energy-related infrastructure, as well as a provider of advanced customer solutions for more than 50 million customers. With a total of over 75,000 employees we are represented in 15 countries. This makes us ideally positioned to help drive Europe's energy transition. By focusing on two sustainable growth areas and with the acquisition of innogy, E.ON fully commits itself to the fundamental transformation of the energy world. As one of Europe’s largest energy service providers we will actively drive the energy transition in Romania and Europe. Combining the expertise of both companies will also make E.ON a pioneer in developing new and innovative energy solutions and attract the brightest minds in the energy sector.