• University degree/diploma (e.g. in business, management, economics, etc)
• English (fluent, verbally and written)
• German (fluent, verbally and written)
• 2 years’ experience working in Accounts Payable or Receivable
• Intermediate MS Office (Excel, Access) skills
• Familiarity with SAP ERP systems and tools an advantage
• Experience working in a multi-lingual international organisation
• May be required to travel for work
• Process invoices, payments and account reconciliations;
• Review and Route Vendor Inquiry or Dispute;
• Perform Vendor Statement Reconciliation and Period End Close;
• Process invoices and other related documents timely and accurately;
• Review and monitor compliance of invoice processing to terms and in accordance with Company Policy and Controls;
• Review and ensure all Invoices processed and matched for payment in accordance with agreed Terms;
• Provide excellent customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships;
• Recommend process improvements to create greater efficiency;
LeasePlan is the world’s leading fleet management and driver mobility company which offers a full service of financing and operational fleet management services to meet the needs of a diverse client base.
What’s next is our inspiration and our aspiration. We must strive to become the experts in what’s next for our industry. By becoming the people who know what’s next, we will be better able to advise and service our customers with what’s next.
We need to become real entrepreneurs that are far more proactive, innovative and creative. We have to think big and act fast. We must constantly ask the question: what’s next?
At LeasePlan we believe that, while job related skills are important, it’s the attitudes and our shared values that make us who we are, and make us a place where people from diverse backgrounds can all enjoy a motivating work environment and a fulfilling career.
The Shared Service Accounts PayableTeam is a service provider to country entities and is expected to achieve challenging performance KPIs and SLAs relating to transaction speed and quality levels