Join an international and successful accounting team!
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in accounting (minimum 1-2 years)
- French Intermediate level is a must; additionally, a good level of English is preferred
- Strong appetite for working in an international environment and very strong collaboration & team-work skills
- Good level of computer literacy in PC applications MS Office
- Analytical skills
- Delivery skills, problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- To review supplier/customer invoices received from Webhelp Headquarter or Subsidiaries according to legal and internal requirements;
- Accounting booking of the invoices in compliance with legal and internal directives and according to internal deadlines;
- Accounting booking of the expenses in compliance with internal procedures;
- Asset registration according to legal and internal requirements;
- Being responsible for the correct management of the supplier/customer accounting operations;
- Validate against PO in line with company’s procedure and obtain necessary approvals from the budget owners for the invoices;
- To ensure correct VAT calculation;
- Reconciling vendors/customer statements;
- To contact the vendors/customers for different inquiries, research and correct discrepancies;
- Perform the month end closing activities, monitor accounts to ensure timely payments;
- Provide support during yearly audit;
- Solve the internal/external queries regarding Accounts Payables / Accounts Receivables
Webhelp is a 50,000 people-strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). We continue to specialise in customer experience but our capabilities extend across voice, social and digital channels. Our outsourced services have also expanded to include payment management, sales and marketing services.
We engineer customer experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands and through our transformational outsourcing proposition we can drive performance improvement, deliver a real and lasting transformation in clients’ operating models and deliver material financial advantage.
Since its inception, Webhelp has grown significantly with more than 500 partners being served by our global teams which cross 35 countries and more than 140 customer experience hubs. In the last four years alone, our revenues have grown by more than 250%. We achieved this by investing in our people and the environment they work in, and developing the analytical and operating capability to deliver truly transformational outsourcing with solutions which meet the challenges of a now omni-channel world.