- 2 years experience in Accounts Receivable process in similar, multi-national, corporate environment
- Experience with reporting process within multi-national corporation preferred
- Experience of working in Shared Service Centre preferable
- Experience of team leadership preferred
- Good communication skills, good command of motivation and team building techniques
- Excellent knowledge of principles, practices, regulations, and procedures
- Skill in preparing accurate and complete financial reports from accounting records.
- English (professional, written and spoken)
- BSC Local Language (Romanian) (professional, spoken)
- German Language (professional, written and spoken)
Leadership Responsibilities :
- Is responsible for in-time and in-quality service delivery of Accounts Receivable Team for the relevant customers regarding account receivables postings, closing tasks and financial and regulatory reporting tasks
- Reviews service delivery performance and initiates measures to improve performance of the team
- Ensures compliance with process framework -including policy- and customer specific procedures in Team
- Review and approve accounts receivable postings when prepared by the BSC accounts receivable Clerk
- Review Account reconciliation and clearings
- Excecutes quality control, review and approval of the work performed by the team. Ensures problem solving for complex issues / questions in the team
- Acts as escalation receiver for customer requests
- Quickly and precisely deliver information and data concerning external auditor requests
- Provide and consolidate answers to billing, master data, FEBA, closing requests
- Manages employees of Accounts Receivable Team
- Constantly monitors performance of team and acts as a role model for service orientation.
- Active management and supervision of financial and regulatory reporting tasks providing general leadership of team members and organized, timely delivery of task
What we offer :
- EN Business Services Cluj provides the first and only company-subsidized kindergarten for their employees next to its offices. Employees’ children are always nearby and are taken care of at all times by professional personnel.
- We offer flexible working hours, which contribute towards a healthy work balance for our employees. In addition we provide secure employment with good personal development and challenging, varied tasks and responsibility from the outset. You will receive an attractive remuneration package, including competitive salaries, bonus scheme, supplementary medical services in a private network, above average holiday allowance and local transportation subsidy.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
The new E.ON is one of the strongest operators of European energy networks and energy-related infrastructure, as well as a provider of advanced customer solutions for more than 50 million customers. With a total of over 75,000 employees we are represented in 15 countries. This makes us ideally positioned to help drive Europe's energy transition. By focusing on two sustainable growth areas and with the acquisition of innogy, E.ON fully commits itself to the fundamental transformation of the energy world. As one of Europe’s largest energy service providers we will actively drive the energy transition in Romania and Europe. Combining the expertise of both companies will also make E.ON a pioneer in developing new and innovative energy solutions and attract the brightest minds in the energy sector.