ADECCO RESURSE UMANE is on the lookout for a new colleague to join its branch in Satu Mare. We are a small and friendly team that provides administrative support related to HR administrative activities. Check below what our new colleague should do and if it sound interesting give us a shout.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Previous work experience in personnel administration (payroll calculation is a plus);
- Strong knowledge of work legislation (tax legislation is a plus);
- Strong knowledge of personnel administration (temporary workforce legislation is a plus);
- Well-organized, enthusiasm and initiative;
- Customer-oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Good team player;
- Good organization and problem-solving skills;
- Able to understand procedures and working accordingly.
- University degree;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the field of HR Admin, preferably in an international organization;
- High level of confidentiality and accountability;
- English fluent (written and oral – level B1–B2);
- Excellent MS-Office skills, experience with Workday, Navision and any other payroll software is a plus.
- Preparing employment forms (individual labor contract, info, personal data sheet etc.);
- Checking personal medical record file issued by the occupational physician, distribution of unemployment and all other mandatory employment formalities;
- Preparing contract termination documentation (decision, notice of liquidation forms);
- Recording in the system all the employment details, contract changes, contract termination in time for REVISAL registration and ensuring the correctitude of the registered data;
- Managing the database of employees operating at the correct time entries and exits;
- Archive of personal documents;
- Keeping records of handing over the employees personal files;
- Specific reports;
- Offering support for payroll calculation (benefits and deductions, medical leaves, holidays reports, overtime, others payroll elements), and if there are omissions / errors, proposes changes / additions and monitors their implementation;
- Permanent updated on legislative changes of the labor legislation and payroll;
- Single point of contact for allocated clients on Administrative.
Grupul Adecco este lider mondial în furnizarea de servicii specializate de resurse umane. Serviciile pe care le oferim vin ca o oglindire a cunoașterii pieței din România și a înțelegerii clare a nevoilor clienților, ca rezultat a 50 de ani în care am acumulat experiență și cunoștințe și în care am implementat tehnici și metode moderne de lucru.