Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
• Graduate preferable in Economic/Business studies who possess business management knowledge
• 3-4 years’ experience in Junior Management Accounting role. Preferably with a small/medium company. Possess advance knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and ERP
• Part way through professional management accounting qualification.
• Ability to analyze, evaluate, correlate and synthesize information
• Hands on approach, good communication skills, integrity
• English speaker
• Prepare the monthly management accounts and report to group via TM1 and completion of the monthly reporting pack if required.
• Maintain the Fixed Asset register which is currently aligned to Group Reporting and reported to TM1
• Complete all reporting requirements for Quarterly forecast and annual plan – (TM1 submission and assist with the completion of the quarterly packs)
• Internal Audit action points to be followed up with and agreed closure of action with the internal audit team
• Point of contact for External Audit
• Balance sheet reconciliations to be completed monthly and actions followed up
• Statutory Reporting gaps between E1 and local accounts are understand and documented
• Monthly TM1 submission
• Weekly Flash submission into TM1
• Establish good internal practices and align with Group and Local requirements
• IFRS 16 reporting requirements for office lease.
• Closed Down month end and year end routines in E1.
• Help support the role out of the Opal implementation – ERP, CRM & BI
• Manage pre-payments, overdue payments, returns and credit notes as process work-flow and in ERP
• Manage payments to suppliers, salaries, bills, employee expenses reports & other related entities
• Investigate and approve new customer/suppliers accounts, customer/suppliers credit limits and associated payment terms (aligned with company regulations)
• Manage the relation with external accounting company, ensuring timely and accurately local authorities reporting
• Support other departments within Segregation of Duties matrix.
Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc is a multi-national engineering group that has its headquarters in Cheltenham, UK. The Group comprises world-leading engineering businesses: Spirax Sarco and Gestra for steam specialties; Watson-Marlow for niche peristaltic pumps and associated fluid path technologies; and Chromalox and Thermocoax for thermal technologies and industrial heating applications. With our diverse work force giving us global strength, we serve over 100,000 customers in 110 countries across multiple industries.