We are looking to recruit for one of our clients - a Customer driven IT Consultancy Company working at the forefront of Cloud technologies striving for continuous innovation and improvement in the quality of their services and own products, in relation with different major enterprises across the glob, BACKEND ENGINEER.
The Technology used:
All applications use the latest technologies such as React, WebSockets, BigQuery, CloudSQL, Container Engine, Kubernetes, Docker and Microservices architecture leveraging Java/Spring Boot.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- 1+ years of experience with Java, with a very good knowledge in object oriented programming;
- familiar with RESTful web services;
- familiar with SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Unit testing and Mocking frameworks ( Mokito, PowerMock, EasyMock);
- able to communicate technical concepts clearly to team members and, also, to customers.
Additional experience and knowledge (especially for Middle level expertise):
- 3+ years Java Development relevant experience, strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Java EE - Servlets, Filters;
- frameworks (Spring, Hibernate);
- Web Services (REST);
- Agile / Scrum team methodologies;
- previous experience with CI/CD, and strong source code control / release management skills including: git, maven, nexus.
Are also appreciated:
- TDD / BDD / Cucumber / Locust;
- Docker or kubernetes experience;
- Python, Gol;- experience using Jira, Confluence;
- GitLab, GitLab Cl.
Main duties / responsibilities:
- work from user stories and acceptance criteria and schedule story completion;
- estimate resource and timescales for the fixes and new features from a backlog of change requests and improvements you are tasked with, in an agile approach;
- assess issues, carry out in depth investigations and carry out required fixes and maintenance as per the client software development processes in close contact with your colleagues from application support level;
- prepare manuals and update knowledge base and other relevant documentation, mentor and assist support specialists in your team to improve their underlying knowledge of the applications and technologies ensuring an overall quality service in the process;
- limited numbers of days per month / partially involved in on-call activities as part of a shared shift within the team / colleagues from application support technical level.
- working with cutting edge technology in a growing company with state-of-the-art technologies;
- intensive and continuous specific technical trainings, held internally or abroad (customer’s side);
- integration in a multicultural, young and dynamic working environment;
- competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package;
- bonuses as per company policy;
- professional development opportunities.
Our client encourage a culture of innovation and accountability that helps ensure their business management system is continually improving to anticipate, meet and exceed their clients’ and employees’ expectations.
If you also feel ready to be part of it, we invite you to send us your resume.
Train 2 Perform is a national company, specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.