- Understands product/business needs and how these must translate into functional and technical requirements
- Distils and fragments the product/business needs into requirements by using the appropriate requirements elicitation techniques such as Competitor Analysis, Data Analysis, Brainstorming, Interviews, Requirements Workshops, Business Rules Analysis, Functional Decomposition, Interface Analysis, Prototyping, Non-functional Requirements Analysis
- Obtains and maintains consensus among key stakeholders regarding the overall solution, scope and requirements
- Responsible producing and maintaining well written, clear, structured and complete requirements documentation
- Performs change management to meet changing needs and requirements
- Is accountable for the timely availability and accuracy of requirements for projects, ensuring the engineering teams can develop software as efficiently as possible
- Understands and balances business needs against technical requirements and capabilities
- Understands the dependencies between technology components and how they combine to deliver solutions to the end consumer and to the business
- Escalates issues appropriately and in a timely manner
- Consistently communicates with stakeholders and keeps them informed of the status of requirements development
- Supports internal teams and clients in performing Internal Quality Assurance and User Accepting Testing
- 2 years in a Business Analyst or similar role
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Relationship builder with people and stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. Ability to easily communicate at all levels.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Training and team building activities
- Sports benefits
- Monthly happy hours
- A professional, friendly, highly team-oriented environment
- Professional development opportunities
PPR is a professional services company focused on software development, systems integration and managed services. Some areas that we cover are the financial industry, the automotive industry, the hospitality industry.
PPR’s expertise stands out in the financial industry; we have more than 8 years of experience working with financial data from our main customer Edenred S.A.. Our team consists of talented, curious people that are always striving to learn new technologies and work more efficient.
We are offering a variety of services, starting from the first level to third level support for financial applications to custom software development beginning from an idea to the final the pixel perfect product that is build with usability and scalability in mind. In terms of infrastructure we offer cloud solutions based on OpenStack, Docker, Xen and VMware all with orchestration software as Chef, Puppet or Salt-Stack tuned for the clients needs.
We consider that embracing new technologies like Linux Containers (Docker) gives us not only competitive edge but also offers the most optimal resource consumption and load distribution for our customers.