Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
Allianz Product Lab (APL) is a model-based product design and specification framework that enables to design and specify insurance products in a fully digital and industrialized way by applying computer-aided-design principles to insurance product design.
Our goal is to establish a structured and globally harmonized way of specifying insurance product offers. In particular, we are aiming to reach a maximum amount of simplicity and efficiency along with a distinctive customer experience by simplifying the product landscape, reducing product legacy and harmonizing product development across Allianz Group.
In order to achieve that we are developing a Global Offer Specification Tool (GOST) - a web-application that allows users to design and specify insurance product offers using harmonized and reusable product elements available in APL Product Element Library (PEL).
As GOST Modeling expert you will be dealing with global business functions and Allianz Entities when modelling new products and responsible to support when a doubt or GAP occurs, and to translate it to a feasible requirement for the dev team.
- Support H4 dealing with global business functions (H10,H3,H7…) and Operational Entities
- Work closely with APL dev team to ensure that new demands are fitting customer needs
- Detect and be able to proactively identify improvement areas within APL
- Represent APL H4 team in the Visioning’s:
Consult in APL related questions
Identify new requirements & adjustments in APL to support business needs
Support business in creation of requirements
Support APL model extensions to other LOB (. AZ Partners, EH, Commercial…)
Operationalization of the design & concept creation
Ensure link from Product to processes (. Claims, Q&B…)
- Deep APL model/Modelling and tool Knowledge (to be developed)
- Deep cross-functional Insurance knowledge, with focus on product (Actuarial, pricing)
- Experience in creation of business requirements
- Agile methodologies knowledge
- Project management capabilities
- Experience with IT projects is a plus
- Team player, cultural sensitivity in order to fit into a multinational project setup.
- Proactive and not being afraid of challenging
- Strong analytical, strategic and conceptual (think abstract) skills with a solution-oriented approach
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, with strong customer focus and ability to manage numerous interfaces
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.