A Business Analyst must be able to work cross functionally, identifying solution gaps and driving all aspects of software / process improvements, including planning, requirement gathering, design, development, implementation, and quality assurance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the planning, requirement gathering, design, development, implementation, and quality assurance phases of system requests on the proprietary software packages.
- Serve as liaison between IT and other business areas
- Understand all products owned by the company after training.
- Examine existing business models and flows of data and designs.
- Carry out series of meetings, workshops with stakeholders and product owners, using technical and business discussions to define the scope of work and deliver the projects.
- Write and manage specification documents based on business needs.
- Change control and version management of specification documents.
- Train users on new and modified software and maintains documentation for each project.
- Have knowledge of programming languages and PC environments / software.
- Have strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Understand industry direction in order to identify and drive state of the art solutions.
- Experience in new developments and enhancement / support type projects.
- Operates with minimal supervision but provided with directives from the manager.
- Knowledge of betting industry and/or ecommerce merchant/PSP/gateway integrations.
- Required 2-3 years of systems or business analysis experience with e-commerce payment platforms.
- Proven experience working for an EMI, Fintech or Blockchain business.
- Understanding of UX.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to adapt and respond to shifting circumstances in a positive way.
- Ability to work well with others, promoting healthy relationships and building strong team dynamics by influencing others positively while engaging and inspiring those around you.
- Work with diverse groups to develop clear vision of customer, industry, and corporate needs.
- Ability to handle fluctuating workloads, conflicting priorities, and concurrent activities.
- IT project experience with Agile or SDLC.
- College degree in Business/Computer Science is required or equivalent; has progressed to this level after a minimum of two years as an analyst.
Established in 2012, our UK-based parent company specialises in all areas of management consultancy. Together, we are a multinational network of professionals who have over 20 years of experience in risk management, marketing, operations and customer services, software delivery and information technology advisory.
Quant Rabbit translates business requirements into market-leading technology and risk management solutions. Our aim is to use our skills to improve, innovate and accelerate your business goals.