* University degree in Computer Science /IT/Engineering / Mathematics/Finance/Statistics would be advantages
* Good acknowledge of Business Analysis, skilled in Microsoft Office
* SQL - nice to have
* SSRS – an advantage
* Willingness to learn new BI technologies
* Languages: English–advance level
The Business Analyst drives improvements in Measurement and Analytical Europe intended to result in improved customer focus, increased delivery performance and optimized internal business processes. The role will develop reports and tools to support the decision making to drive business objectives based on Quotes, Orders, Model Configuration and Operations data from Global, European and Rosemount Business Applications. The primary Focus is on TWC and After Sales.
This role will also be responsible to provide data analysis expertise and reporting to the Perfect Execution Team, Customer Care Director & Senior Business Intelligence Lead.
* Provide data analysis expertise and reporting using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (2008 onwards).
* Develop new reports based on the business need using different BI technologies: Excel, SSRS, Power BI
* Develop the reporting system by analyzing, designing, programming and managing ERS databases (using SQL queries) to be an application interface.
* Able to identify areas for improvements, processes and recommend changes, solutions
* Ability to handle multiple tasks, with awareness of deadlines
* Create ad-hoc reports on request
* Work with business users/managers, interpret requirements and convert these into productive, practical and robust data reports/applications.
* Identify the needs of the end user (the people providing and accessing the data) and set up databases to meet the data needs of the user
* Document and work to standards for report development. Test and deliver requirements in a timely manner. Manage own time and communicate clear, effective plans for delivering agreed reports/ applications.
* Contribute to and support Rosemount activities as and when required, particularly in the areas of ad hoc reports, data analysis and data decision making from the information systems.
* Develop knowledge of Rosemount/Europe Business Applications and Rosemount products to be productive in delivering reports and data analysis.
* Acquire expert applications knowledge of the business unit’s sales productivity tools.
* Demonstrate and apply skills as a team player, be self-motivated and low maintenance.
* Provide support for the various Rosemount SharePoint sites in Europe.
* Develop and Roll out Data SQL processes & Strategy for Rosemount EMEA, CIS. Including maintenance, updates and global standardization.
* Working with business staff, IT and other groups, design and develop the distribution processes that will be deployed in Oracle across Europe, ensuring it meets with both current and future business requirements
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.