Prokuria is looking for an energetic and self-driven Business Development Manager to drive the sales pipeline. This role will be responsible for servicing mainly inbound sales leads with a focus on engaging potential customers and converting the opportunities.
This role is the main touchpoint for prospects and has the opportunity to set the basis of a successful partnership with them. Once a connection has been made, you will be responsible for qualifying prospects as opportunities, educating them about Prokuria's features and use cases, and scheduling conference calls, online product demos, and presentations.
Upon closing the deal you must work collaboratively with the Customer Success team to ensure all onboarding and success criteria are met.
Due to the nature of this role, the ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, video presentations, etc.).
- Drive the pipeline for inbound leads.
- Prepare and deliver demos, showcases, presentations
- Follow-up on leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Educate and develop prospects before handing-off to the customer success team
- Create target prospects lists and sign-up key accounts
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars
- Set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in our CRM (we are using Hubspot)
- Cozy office in Bucharest city center (Stefan cel Mare)
- Awesome workplace: private backyard, working outside, free beverages, and fresh fruits
- Short Fridays and flexible hours
- Direct involvement in the building of a B2B SAAS product from the ground-up
- A dynamic, cool and young team to be part of and help you with challenging tasks, mentoring and training
Prokuria is a cloud-based platform for automating sourcing and supplier management which helps procurement teams around the world to deliver significant cost and time savings.
Prokuria helps organizations with:
Faster and optimal supplier selection through launching all types of sourcing events like RFIs, RFQs, RFPs, Reverse Auction, Dutch Auction, Dynamic Allocation. Efficiently and compliantly manage their suppliers and contracts lifecycle with tools like supplier relationship management, segmentation, performance reviews, onboarding, scorecards. Boost Internal collaboration, alignment with stakeholders and speed of business.
We know that applying for a new job can be daunting. But at Prokuria, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork - and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!