Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every dayemployees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
The vision of Business Process Management is to support our company in the achievement of its strategic goals through reliable and sustainable processes. We act as a trusted partner for the business and the other corporate functions to develop, implement & apply processes, methods and tools that increase operational efficiency, improve productivity and enhance business growth.
You will work collaboratively with the functional responsible across different areas and departments of the organization to ensure that newly designed and/or updated processes are effective and efficient. Therefore, we are looking for colleagues who want to leave their footprint in the organization of a leading global automotive supplier by continuously searching for improvements and innovations, that create added value for our company.
- You will act as an in-house consultant and support the global functional process responsible and top management at HELLA to steer process initiatives in order to anchor the company's strategy in its operations worldwide;
- You will lead process design workshops to develop new global business processes and ensure that applicable legal, certification and customer requirements are anchored in the processes;
- You will drive the continuous improvement of existing global processes and provide process architectural solutions for the continuous optimization and improvement of the assigned process portfolio;
- As a driving force in business transformation projects you will focus on end-to-end processes and support the strategic development and digitalization of the company, pushing for innovation and integration of digital and/or technology trends into the process (for example Robotic Process Automation);
- Furthermore, you will coordinate projects in various functional areas with the target to identify opportunities for efficiency improvements and work closely together with our global BPM team in Romania, China and Mexico to successfully drive the practical application of business processes worldwide.
- University degree in engineering, economics or similar;
- 3+ years experience at a management consulting firm, in an internal consulting or process re-engineering role in a large, fast-paced company (preferably automotive);
- Strong knowledge about process management techniques and tools (process modelling software)
- Proven experience as a process owner, designing processes and/or as a project manager;
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment, developing and implementing process improvements towards business efficiency;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, initiative & pro activeness;
- Solid critical thinking and ability to translate theory into practice and vice versa;
- Very good communication skills and ability to work effectively with management;
- Fluency in English language - mandatory, German is a plus.