The Jr. Cash Applicantion Specialist works under the direction of the Cash Application Team Leader and is responsible for daily registration of AR transactions, extraction of Bank Statements, creation of Cash Book. They accurately create manual invoices according to the request received, create the AR ICO Reconciliation reports after module closure and sends the Statement of Account to each entity; follows up on their replies.
- Daily Registration of AR transactions in Oracle (Bank Transfers, Cheques, RiBa, etc);
- Daily extraction of Bank Statements;
- Daily creation of the Cash Book;
- Investigation of unclear incoming payments using Get Paid, Oracle;
- Answers to all queries/requests from the MUs/other departments;
- Contacts other departments to clarify any situation regarding the correct registration of the incoming payments;
- Obtains the necessary approvals before operating any adjustments in the system (manual adjustments, discounts, write-offs);
- Maintains good communication with other colleagues to close all pending issues by month end;
- Accurately creates manual invoices/Credit notes according to the request received from the MU or GA;
- Creates the AR ICO Reconciliation reports after module closure and sends the Statement of Account to each entity; follows up on their replies;
- Fully respects the processes and procedures of the position and the company policies;
- Takes on any other task given by their Coordinator/Team Leader/ Manager/ Management related to their role;
VERTIV is a global leader in delivering the hardware, software, analytics and ongoing services customers rely on to enable their vital applications to run continuously, perform optimally and grow with their business needs. VERTIV solves the most important challenges facing today's data centers, communication networks, commercial and industrial facilities with a portfolio of power, cooling and IT infrastructure solutions and services that extends from the cloud to the edge of the network.
We design, provide and service global critical infrastructures that is helping the world to be always UP and Running. We maintain critical buildings (hospitals, railways, airports, financials, underground, stadiums) and support international businesses to make sure the power is always ON. We are here to enable you to always communicate with your family, friends & coworkers worldwide. We are ONE team within a Global structure sharing the big picture and creating a higher impact in a dynamic world. As employees we OWN our personal development and we believe in open communication across the organization, continuous development and appreciation.
Vertiv is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity