Our client, a global leading telecommunication vendor is recruiting for a Channel Settlement Specialist to join their business in Romania.
As a Channel specialist you will analyze business operations and find ways to improve them and maximize the business.
- Responsible for day to day business processes including budget reservation and adjustment, settlement amount calculation, and system submission;
- Request necessary supporting documentation from customers or company's local partners in order to offer incentives according to the agreed contractual terms or short term offers;
- Verify related supporting documentation and ensure accuracy of all contractual terms;
- Calculate and operate in company's internal systems the Channel Incentives provided in an “After Sales” manner to its customers;
- Manage and keep updated operations evidence and procedures at customer level for each process division;
- Develop process improvements to enhance business efficiency and effectiveness;
- Generate routine or ad-hoc business reports for management.
- Economic educational background at least Bachelor degree level;;
Ability to work with numbers, ability to work with large databases,
Excel medium level knowledge. Implementing innovative accounting practices and procedures to improve efficiency.
Excel Medium level
Basic Financial knowledge
- At least 1 year experience in finance/accounting: e.g Accountant, Billing specialist, Finance specialist etc.Preferably at least 3 years experience regardless of the domain;
- English Advanced level spoken and written, language test mandatory to be passed.
Grupul Adecco este lider mondial în furnizarea de servicii specializate de resurse umane. Serviciile pe care le oferim vin ca o oglindire a cunoașterii pieței din România și a înțelegerii clare a nevoilor clienților, ca rezultat a 50 de ani în care am acumulat experiență și cunoștințe și în care am implementat tehnici și metode moderne de lucru.