Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
- Education/ Training: Univeristy Degree
- Professional Experience: Hands-on experience with Azure VMs, Azure blobs storage, Azure ML studio, Azure Cloud service, Azure Express-Route, VNETs Subnets, Azure SQL and No-SQL Databases, Azure Powershell scripting, Serverless, Auto Scaling, Load Balancing, Container Services, cloud networking, WebApp, IAM, Federation, Active Directory, previous experience working in 24x7 production support model, good experience with Azure backups and Disaster Recovery
- Other skills: Must be able to lead the Azure efforts in a project scenario, strong knowledge of Azure security - must be a go-to person for all Azure questions, ability to quickly catch-up with new Azure services, knowledge of Azure Site Recovery, Azure AD and AD sync between on-premise to Azure AD
- Define specifications for operating systems applications and modify existing applications
- Design, install, maintain and manage infrastructure including hardware, software and various configurations
- Be involved and support the implementation of the cloud platforms in order to meet the project's needs
- Monitors and solves the specific incidents of the Cloud IT infrastructure and also of the affected IT integrated services in accordance to your aria of responsability
- Work together with the central teams in order to manage the IT infrastructure, cloud and on-prem, in accordance to the local and the group's standards
- You get more than just a salary: You receive special gifts when important events happen in your life, such as the birth of a child, June 1st (for those employees who are parents) and the list goes on! Also, you can receive a performance bonus in accordance with the quarterly professional evaluation that matches your achievements.
- Stay cool while using your meal vouchers: The meal tickets are credited to a special card and you can pay contactless.
- You can enjoy your work, while being healthy and safe: We offer you a package of additional medical services within a private medical network. If you change your glasses, we cover part of their value. During the pandemic, you can work from home, if your work field allows it. (We are writing this ad from home.)
- We really care about work-life balance: We grant a minimum of 25 days of annual leave (more than the average number of days granted by other employers and/ or required by law), And this number increases according to your seniority within the company!You have a holiday bonus! After you return from vacation, we reimburse part of the value of the tourist services.
- We focus on development: You will continue to grow with us and expand your knowledge, through workshops, trainings and mentoring programs.
The new E.ON is one of the strongest operators of European energy networks and energy-related infrastructure, as well as a provider of advanced customer solutions for more than 50 million customers. With a total of over 75,000 employees we are represented in 15 countries. This makes us ideally positioned to help drive Europe's energy transition. By focusing on two sustainable growth areas and with the acquisition of innogy, E.ON fully commits itself to the fundamental transformation of the energy world. As one of Europe’s largest energy service providers we will actively drive the energy transition in Romania and Europe. Combining the expertise of both companies will also make E.ON a pioneer in developing new and innovative energy solutions and attract the brightest minds in the energy sector.