- Creating and maintaining the Debtors database (on time and accurately);
- Issuing on time and accurately the customer invoices according to the data received from the various project’s departments;
- Sending invoices issued to debtors, in electronic format;
- Accounting processing of customer receipts and collection of amounts related to invoices issued to customers;
- Receivables management (evidence of due invoices, issuance of payment letters, creation of reports on the situation of debtors);
- Solving exceptions;
- Solving customer problems addressed by email/ phone;
- Preparation of reports including payment due dates;
- Ensuring the fulfillment of the performance indicators according to the contract with the client;
- Providing data for the monthly calculation of performance indicators;
- Making reports, testing new procedures & programs, creating and updating SOPs;
- Periodically checking the management accounts.
- Benefits:Temporary remote work due to the pandemic and return to office after the situation improves;
- Relocation package;
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment;
- Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company;
- Opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);
- Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs.
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process. However, if you are not interested but you know other people who might be, don't hesitate to suggest them to apply.
About Wipro Limited
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have a dedicated workforce of over 170,000, serving clients across six continents.
About WIPRO in Romania
In Romania, Wipro has development centers in Bucharest and Timisoara and is present since more than 10 years. Today, the company's facilities in Romania serve more than 30 clients in Europe, supported by over 1200 employees. Wipro's clients span across the retail and consumer goods, healthcare, manufacturing and telecom industries, among others. To match our growth plans, we are looking for enthusiastic and self-driven individuals with excellent communication and customer service skills. We have built a deep domain expertise and our diverse job opportunities range in more than 20 different languages:
Finance & Accounting HR Admin Order Management Customer Support IT/Technical Support
A career at Wipro means a life-long opportunity to explore your potential, continuous growth, and the joy of working on the latest technologies alongside the finest minds in the industry. An inspiring combination of growth prospects, continuous innovation, fair play and a great work culture makes Wipro an exhilarating place to be in.
By applying to Wipro's job advertisements, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.