Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Location Giarmata, Romania
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every dayemployees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- Provide level 2 and 3 support for troubleshooting Control-M related issues;
- Ensure that all work tickets are updated and solved within SLAs;
- Plan and implement automation tasks for SAP and other systems in Control-M;
- Consult our Worldwide Business, IT and project teams with task automation;
- Monitor central Control-M Dashboards, task/job executions and server environment;
- Take care of Control-M licensing, Software lifecycle and updates;
- Develop and implement role-based access and user self-service concept together with the team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in Information Technology;
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux;
- Advanced problem management and diagnosis capabilities;
- Enhanced communication skills and team ability is a prerequisite;
- Advanced English language skills are mandatory, German language skill would be an advantage.