Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Location Giarmata, Romania
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every dayemployees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- Manages diverse lease- and buying/selling transaction projects for various corporate real estate;
- Negotiates all terms of a lease agreements with prospective landlords and partners in collaboration with legal experts and purchasing team to create lease agreements and necessary legal documents;
- Professional support of regional managers and local facility managers in all transaction cases;
- Prepares presentations and financial analysis to support lease recommendations;
- Preparation of investment calculations (. DCF) for options comparison in collaboration with regional managers and controlling;
- Documentation and abstraction of lease agreements and SPA’s to incorporate information into the REM database;
- Regularly and efficiently communicates with all parties involved in a project (., sponsor, internal and external stakeholders, team members, etc.);
- Responsible to get internal approvals from MD and/or Management Board;
- Monitors real estate markets and Hella leasing activity worldwide to ensure best lease conditions for Hella.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in real estate, economic, business law;
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in corporate real estate industry;
- Solid knowledge of international lease markets and lease contracts;
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Pronounced understanding of business financials and very good analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills, strong in convincing;
- Excellently structured and precise working personality;
- Proven ability to work in a team, resilience and assertiveness;
- Very good skills in preparing reports and presentations;
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint);
- Willingness to travel;
- Very good English language, further languages are beneficial.