Desired skills and qualifications:
• Sharp with numbers;
• Strong communicator;
• Avid learner;
• University degree in economic field;
• 3+ years accounting experience;
• Good Excel skills;
• Conversational English
• Maintain and update the clients' files in the accounting system;
• Track periodically the credit limits, review where necessary and ensure that sales fit within;
• Verify invoices issued to clients against collections received from them;
• Monitor bank checks and promissory notes to extinguish debts;
• Prepare the Clients' Balance Sheet as well as other periodical reports regarding clients' debts;
• Communicate with clients regarding approved credit limits and outstanding debts;
• Cooperate with the Sales department for debts recovery;
• Initiate legal proceedings in cooperation with the Legal Advisor against defaulted debtors.
For one of our clients, a multinational company operating in the field of oil seed processing we are looking for a Credit Controller.
The offer: attractive salary + meal tickets + other benefits.
Employment contract: full-time, 2 year fixed term (replace employee on maternity leave).
Location: Bucharest, close to Unirii Square.
Working hours: 09:00 to 18:00 (1 hour lunch break).