The team leader position is responsible for the day-to-day operation and performance of one or more teams of 10-20 Customer Service Representatives. You will be part of our RentCafe Customer Care department, already counting over 180 people, providing exceptional customer service for our US clients.
We are looking for a strong influencer and communicator, an active floor manager with a passion for coaching and training, confident in making decisions and encouraging outstanding performance and customer service. The best candidate should know how to devise effective motivational techniques to improve performance, have excellent leadership skills and abilities, and be a great tutor and mentor to the team members.
Desired skills and experience:
• Excellent English proficiency;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to develop, evaluate, and motivate team members;
• Exceptional problem solving skills and attention to detail;
• Flexibility and capability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment;
• Ability to nurture a positive team-oriented environment;
• Ability to treat all employees and clients with respect and dignity;
• Maturity and integrity when handling confidential data;
• At least 1 year experience in a leadership position;
• Customer oriented and strong background in customer relations;
• Experience in Call Center industry or similar environment is a plus;
• Availability to work nights and weekends.
This position is available for an experienced Team Leader within our growing organization. We are committed to offering first-class customer experience.
• Staff development and motivation of team members;
• Daily/weekly/monthly reporting;
• Assisting with training, as it pertains to the position, and providing input into performance reviews;
• Acting as an escalation point for the customers’ queries;
• Coordinating with the other team leaders in the department to ensure shared KPIs are met;
• Playing an active role in ensuring that department goals are being met or exceeded;
• Maintaining a positive work environment.
Our 24/7 business operations currently offers the following shift 3:30 pm – 12:00 am.
Sounds like a good fit? Don’t wait, apply today – we’re looking forward to reviewing your application. Our recruiting process is going at a high pace, so make sure you don’t miss out on this opportunity.
What we offer:
Friendly, professional and fun are just some of the words people use to describe the work-environment at Yardi. As a Yardi employee you are encouraged to share your ideas, overcome challenges as a team, and provide the best service. To achieve this, we have created an environment that is relaxed and positive.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
At Yardi Romania, we build products that make life easier for millions of people, helping them find their dream homes, sell or administer their properties, manage tenant relationships, and make savvy investments.
We’re part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, employing over 6000 people worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca is the third largest Yardi office in the world, counting over 1100 employees, working in diverse areas, from software development to data research and analysis, marketing and consulting.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.
Love your work. Stay focused. Grow.