* University degree;
* 1- 2 years of relevant experience in customer service, order processing, logistics, supply chain;
* Language skills:
* German at an advanced; English at a Medium/Advanced level; any other language is a plus;
* Computer skills: Microsoft package: Excel, Word, Outlook at an advanced level.
* Knowledge of ORACLE – is a plus.
* Communication and coordination skills;
* Customer focus;
* Reliability and flexibility;
* Ability to work efficiently in a team.
* Order forms validation;
* Sales order entry management processed in company system Oracle;
* Purchase order entry management processed in company systems Oracle;
* Delivery date negotiations, updates, tracking of changes;
* Invoicing and claims;
* Project management support to the customer;
* Responsibility for customer interface, on all aspects of the assigned projects, with support from various internal departments.
See job description.