* Education: you have background studies in Math’s, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or any other relevant technical field;
* Experience: at least 1-2 years of experience as a data analyst or business data analyst;
* Language skills: advanced level of English;
* Mandatory: Power BI (or Tableau); SQL; Excel (advanced level);
* VBA (would be advantage); Programming languages: Python (would be advantage);
What will make you successful now:
* You have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information from different technical environments;
* Communicating Effectively: You express ideas clearly and concisely. You disseminate information about decisions, plans, and activities. You are a willing and patient listener and open to feedback;
* You have the capability to transform user requirements into logical and comprehensive detail that supports extraordinary service development results;
* Ability to effectively deal with a wide variety of competing demands and deadlines.
Why do we have this role in the organization and why do we need you:
The Vertiv Service Business is designed to provide full life-cycle service support for our customers that are a core part of the Vertiv market offering. Advances in not only digital control and monitoring techniques, within equipment, but also with site data collection tools (Field engineer reporting and site monitoring); this has resulted in significant amounts of data being created during the life cycle of Critical Infrastructure equipment.
For the ongoing success of the service business it is essential that this data is fully utilized to provide new revenue streams for the business as well as driving operational cost improvements for both Vertiv and our customers.
Our colleagues manage the data using a combination of the following: coordinated approach to data acquisition within Vertiv equipment and monitoring solutions, Global Data Lake, Big Data Analytics tools, Data Scientists, Subject Matter Experts and Regional Data Analysts.
In this role you will:
* Interpret the data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports that will convert into EMEA business opportunities;
* Do visualization of the data using business intelligence tools (Power BI);
* Analyze information from various sources to identify customers behavior trends;
* Work with management systems leaders (Product Management, Sales and Marketing) and with the experts in the different technologies to prioritize business and information needs;
* Collaborate with the monitoring solution architects to assure the efficiency of the data collection in different projects and solutions in case of being involved in predictive maintenance projects;
* Define strategies to optimize statistics in terms of efficiency and quality, including filter and clean data defining KPI’s to identify problems at data base level;
* Collect feedback from technical/sales experts to improve the reports and data collection and verify that the improvements suggested have achieved the expected results;
* Working with programming languages (SQL, Python, Linux).
See job description.