What we offer
- Friendly team
- Chance to work on something that benefits humans, not just trying to extract a profit
- Interesting technologies and challenges
- We consider you a human first, not a machine that money falls into and code comes out
- Remote work, flexible time and location
- We are looking to build a team in the long term, if you want to be part of this, now is the moment
What we expect
- Experience in agile development
- Very good English communication skills, we need to be able to understand each other well and communicate efficiently
- Experience in digital health, especially mental disorders is a plus
- Development will be in the digital health sector, as such, a strong security mindset and a very professional handling of data and processes is a necessity
This is a development position, you are expected to understand the basics tools (git, your favourite editor (vim obviously ;)) etc.)
- Solid understanding of RN and Expo
- Experience in everything sorrounding apps is a plus, store deployments, Java/Obj-C/Swift, designing UIs for small screens etc.
- Focus on high quality code, good processes, code reviews
We are a service provider in Switzerlad focusing on the growing digital health market. Since the sector is growing, so are we. Our goal is to build a remote team to develop digital solutions to todays challenges in a market that is still in love with Fax machines.
We will look through applications beginning October, expect an answer until second week of October.