The role of IoT Device Configuration Engineer (IoT DCE) is to evaluate and configure IoT devices and integrate them into the eZLO platform. You’ll be the first to see brand new devices in the market, with unique features and capabilities, and ensure they work well with our platform. You’ll also create customized device pairing wizards. You’ll work to ensure our customers will have a great experience using IoT devices with our eZLO platform.
The skills to succeed
- Medium knowledge of computer, Internet, network usage, configuration, troubleshooting;
- Understand communication protocols and be able to troubleshoot them from sniffer/controller logs;
- A good understanding of how electricity works and be able to wire up devices, to respect safety concerns; the device must also be testable and electrical wiring must not be exposed;
- A good understanding of how devices are created and represented on UI;
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Passionate about hardware and software;
- Excellent English speaking and writing capabilities
- Quick learner, patient, organized, sociable
- Troubleshooting and understanding communication protocols (. Z-Wave, ZigBee) within various devices;
- Research and find the best way to resolve problems
- Finding weaknesses and improving the current evaluation and configuration processes;
- Developing and maintaining relations with device manufacturers to ensure any issues discovered are addressed quickly and easily;
- Pre-integration testing for devices.
The things we offer
- A team of passionate tech professionals that are willing to share their knowledge and innovate the Home Automation world
- Caring for your health: medical subscription, massage, dedicated Sports trainer, fresh fruits, nutrition, and kinetic training;
- (the best part), a home automation kit just for you, to get to know a small part of the IoT magic, and contact with other more than 1000 real-life smart devices.