We are looking to recruit for one of our clients - a Customer driven IT Consultancy Company working at the forefront of Cloud technologies striving for continuous innovation and improvement in the quality of their services and own products, in relation with different major enterprises across the globe, DEVOPS ENGINEER.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- previous platform/Infrastructure or DevOps engineering experience for enterprise customers;
- familiarity with Containers/ Docker / Kubernetes;
- Linux knowledge;
- Estate and Patch management;
- strong problem-solving and critical thinking;
- team player with good communication skills to various teams and on various levels;
- hands-on personality and strong issue solving attitude - solution driven thinking. High demand on quality;
- excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, persuasive and commercially aware.
Additional experiences and knowledge:
Especially for Senior level expertise - but not as a MUST:
- previous experience with some of the following: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform, Terragrunt, Packer;
- familiarity with CI/CD;
- you like and feel comfortable with programming languages (ideally Python);
- related industry qualifications - GCP or AWS.
Main duties / responsibilities:
- support / lead pragmatic solution development and implementation for improvements and urgent issues fixes;
- understand resilient, load balanced and secure platform systems;
- contribute or develop and implement improvement initiatives and projects in the monitoring center;
- keep-up with the fast moving Amazon Web Services (AWS) technology with special focus on monitoring services;
- development and control of ongoing and regular reports;
- seek out opportunities to continuously improve the team’s performance, coaching and mentoring more junior members;
- learn new skills that can be applied to customer projects;
- actively contribute in the internal R&D and business improvement projects;
- reports to Platform Team Lead.
- working with cutting edge technology in a growing company with state-of-the-art technologies;
- intensive and continuous specific technical trainings, held internally or abroad (customer’s side);
- integration in a multicultural, young and dynamic working environment;
- competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package;
- bonuses as per company policy;
- professional development opportunities.
Our client encourage a culture of innovation and accountability that helps ensure their business management system is continually improving to anticipate, meet and exceed their clients’ and employees’ expectations.
If you also feel ready to be part of it, we invite you to send us your resume.
Train 2 Perform is a national company, specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.