Are you a looking for a senior eCommerce role that will allow you to play a pivotal role in accelerating the growth and expansion of the MEA group via Online marketplaces, B2C and B2B2C eCommerce business models?
We are searching for an individual who is an eCommerce specialist with a focus on operations and business development. You will be required to jump straight into ongoing eCommerce projects and help deliver on our digital strategic ambitions!
The list of duties is not exhaustive and is subject to change depending on priority projects as well as your personal capabilities. The E-Commerce Manager will carry out the following tasks to the best of their skill and ability:
• Owning the business development and improving the current channels, and constantly proving & scaling new eCommerce acquisition channels as well as partners (B2B2C E-Commerce)
• Ability to supervise and motivate colleagues within a matrix organization, ensuring that all teams work to their maximum efficiency
• Develop warehouse system by suggesting improvements by analyzing process workflow, equipment layout and implementing changes
• Design commercial structure and codify fulfilment models to cater for different marketplace and B2C as well as B2B2C business models across markets
• Development our marketplaces strategy and piloting
• Conduct research and review sales analytics to find opportunities to improve customer experience, profit margins and meet overall business objectives
• Accelerate the growth & expansion of the MEA group by thinking outside of existing constraints & assumptions
• Keep the customer at the center of everything, adding value to the customer experience
Play your part in our team succeeding
The role of our cross-national Digital Center of Excellence Team is to drive the business towards outstanding eCommerce execution and digital solutions. We do this by exciting, connecting and enabling teams with the right capabilities, tools, technologies, and practices across the business!
This role will help bring harmonization to our eCommerce approach and be instrumental in paving the way for efficient future eBusiness growth!
Do you have what it takes?
• Proven ability in eCommerce sales & sales management.
• Experience working with online marketplaces and demonstrate deep understanding of B2C and B2B2C eCommerce business models
• Understanding of operational setup and challenges with a deep expertise in sales to eCommerce retailers
• Demonstrated leadership in generating and implementing sophisticated sales and operations strategies
• Proficiency in handling multiple partners and stakeholders
• Outstanding communicating and influencing skills – able to present information in a range of ways; confident and clear in articulating sophisticated and detailed content; can communicate to persuade and engage successfully and positively
• Native Romanian and fluent English is a must, while German, French, Czech and/or any other European language is a plus
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, organize workflow, set priorities, thrive in a fast-paced environment, consistently meet deadlines, and adhere to brand identity and editorial standards
MEA Group is an international group of companies with more than 130 years of experience in the market. MEA products and solutions have made the group into one of the leading suppliers to the building trade. MEA offers a wide range of products for drainage systems and basement construction as well as an extensive array of gratings.
Our motto: “BUILDING SUCCESS”.
MEA solutions helps construction professionals to achieve a real improvement in productivity by making their work easier, faster and safer.