Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Together with a large Swedish partner, Logiwaste (see more on ), we are looking for an electronics designer with complementary embedded software development skills with some 5-10 years experience.
- Schematic design in Orcad
- PCB layout in Orcad
- Digital design
- Ethernet communication
- Low powered cellular communication
C language on embedded systems like ARM STM32 running freeRTOS
The work is both practical and technical with a focus on developing Logiwaste's control system control cards.
The work can be done from home with few trips to Scandinavia per year.
You will taking responsibility for:
- Design and development of the second generation of control cards in Logiwaste’s equipment initially with focus on outdoor systems
- Track down potential malfunctions in current control cards and fix them
- We expect you to have a Masters Degree in Electronics or similar.
- Professional level of English is a must.
What we offer:
- Development career in a multinational environment
- Competitive compensation package
- remote work
Find out more by mailing your interest and English CV to