- University degree, ideally in Computer Science, Automatic Control and Computer Engineering or Electronics;
- Very good knowledge in programming language C and software development;
- Ability to read/understand electrical schematics;
- Knowledge in 16/32-bit microcontroller programming with embedded C language;
- Experience with Autosar Communication Stack;
- Experience with CAN/LIN protocols could be an advantage;
- UDS Standard knowledge;
- Open to work in an international team;
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking; German language skills are an advantage
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing and reviewing customer specifications for communication and diagnostics functionalities;
- Create architecture and modules software design;
- Develop tasks on CAN/LIN/DCM/DEM for AUTOSAR projects using C language and component specific configuration tools;
- Responsible for static and dynamic tests for implemented functionality.
- Young and dynamic working environment;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Meal vouchers.
Since 1919 Preh has stood for technical innovation and SME-style flexibility. Having started out as specialists for radio and subsequently TV electronics, the company has evolved over decades into a global supplier and much sought OEM Partner in the automotive sector.
So when you have 100 years of history and you’re one of the top automotive suppliers, you have to be able to reinvent yourself time and again. And most importantly, be flexible, creative and committed. This enables our automotive customers to extend their lead and make the future of motoring a reality.
Our staff translate our values into boundless customer commitment. Why? Because Preh combines a very personal, family-like corporate culture with the dynamics and creativity of a modern automotive supplier.
We’re proud to work for makes such as Audi, BMW, Daimler and Porsche – because you can find Preh products as soon as you get into a car. It’s wonderful to be able to say to your family and friends: “That’s one of our parts, a Preh part!”.