Start Your career at our international client in Bucharest!
You would need to be flexible, have a good level of english, be customer oriented, posess analytical skills.
• Acts аs singlе point of contact for sаles tеаm аnd salеs orgаnizаtion in the EMEA rеgion (Europе, Middlе Eаst and Africа) in tеrms of аssistаncе аnd support in opеrаting spеciаl price rеquеsts аccording to аgreed procеdures аnd rеgulаtions.
• Providеs support to the sаles tеаm аnd / or salеs opеrations on the special pricing process using all the communication (written, verbal).
• According to the required quality standards, validates requests from customers, partner / support partners, sales representatives and / or trade groups, respecting the agreed deadline;
• Validates and / or creates and coordinates standard and non-standard requests for a well-defined customer list by verifying and validating the accuracy of request data through clients systems and documentation to enable customers to order the products at the agreed prices.
• Creates or verifies profitability analyzes and scenarios to determine the most profitable promotion of promotional products for each application in the specially priced process; if an offer is not in compliance with the rules and documentation in place, the price request is refused and a less aggressive price is required
• Check whether the prices, discounts and other data are correct according to the process documentation in place, and have or require in electronic format the necessary approvals for processing requests;
• Is aware of and correctly applies EMEA pricing policies and processing rules (policies and rules agreed at EMEA level) to approve the agreed profitability plan
• Is aware of the promotions, reductions and other information necessary for the processing of applications in the system to be able to approve correctly and not violate the audit rules
• Verifies and validates the justification of the special price request and aligns it with the activity code to register correctly in the system.
• Prepare activity reports to record monthly incoming requests.
• Prepare reports for the activity performed whenever requested by the direct manager.
Customer oriented, Flexibility, Analytical skills, good English
Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
A great foundation for your career!
Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, Ticket meals etc.
SwiconGroup has been one of the leading members of the Hungarian IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania . At our Budapest-based, creative company we are using industry standard methodologies and leading-edge technologies to deliver top-notch business solutions for our clients. Our main activities include outsourcing, headhunting and other HR services, along with creative application development and software operation. Our motto is innovation, novelty and responsibility. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners. SwiconGroup completed several product development projects in the past 5 years, worth 2 million euros, proving our proactive and innovative approach. We were granted 650.000 euros EU support for our product development projects. Thanks to the successful operation of our three branches, we are able to optimize our resources to the maximum extent. Our clients do take advantage of the corporate synergies based on experiences and business deals.