• Economic University degree, Accounting or Finance;
• Solid accounting and fiscal knowledge and previous experience in a consulting company;
• Good command of English and advanced MS Office;
• Initiative, accountability, team spirit;
As an Experienced Accounting Consultant at BDO you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
• Full cycle accounting for companies from various fields of activity;
• Statutory bookkeeping in compliance with local regulations;
• Monthly statutory reporting & management reporting;
• Accounting consultancy and guidelines for clients;
• Guide the activity of the junior colleagues;
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.
Exceptional Client Service
We could give many reasons “WHY BDO?”, from our 1600 offices around the world, more than 80,000 professionals working within out network or the wide range of clients we serve from 162 countries but what sets BDO apart is our commitment to Exceptional Client Service.
With over 200 professionals working within multidisciplinary teams, under the coordination of 20 partners certified by professional international and local bodies, at BDO Romania we offer the whole range of audit and consultancy related services.