- Technical University Graduation - preferred
- Minimum 5 years in a similar position
- Coordination and supervising abilities
- Previous work experience in facility management for big corporate clients it's most desirable
- Excellent command of English.
- Coordinаtеs thе work of thе Dеpаrtmеnt of Fаcilitiеs
- Build strong pаrtnеrships with site lеаdеrs аnd kеy pеople within thе orgаnizаtion, rеsolvе problеms аnd/or conflictuаl situаtions аnd mаintаin аn opеn,еffеctivе communication with thе cliеnt including rеgulаr rеporting to еnsurе high customеr sаtisfаction;
- Build а solid, hеаlthy pаrtnеrship with cliеnt Facilitiеs and HSE tеаms, with focus on еffеctivеnеss аnd аcquiring rеsults.
- Proаctivе, аblе to аnticipаtе client nееds, customer orientеd and with еxcеllеnt customеr servicе skills. Shows initiativе аnd comеs with improvemеnt idеas, is a problem solver, enthusiast and has a can-do attitude
- A very good communicator & negotiator, able to manage conflicts and handle escalations in a professional manner, to design and follow strategies, action plans and RAILs
- Feels comfortable to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and handle complex situations on a regular basis
- Support expension projects and any other kind of fit out / technical projects for the client, in collaboration with the Head of Projects
- Coordinates the permanent subcontractors respecting security procedures as required by law and Client.
- Establishes and manages the contracts and the budget (bills). Identifies and implements measures on energy efficiency, energy audits.
- Coordinates the work of the maintenance team and subcontractors on operation of PSI systems (sprinklers, smoke sensors, hydrants, vents defumare, audio warning, emergency lighting) security systems (CCTV, and access control barriers), sanitary and sewage installations, heat, pressure vessels
- Ensure identification, knowledge and compliance with legal requirements / demands of the client in terms of distribution utilities and maintenance of facilities
- Coordinates and controls the activity of expansion and repair of buildings, construction, maintenance, rehabilitation and expansion of offices, manufacturing and warehouse space, parking, land that surrounds the building.
- Oversees, validates interventions on the building, annexes and utilities made by contractors, manages the relationship with them and evaluates the work of contractors. Keep the documentation up to date building, ensure obtaining and maintaining legal authorizations;
- Coordinates the operations team cleaning offices, technical department and warehouse alleys. (Contracts, supplies, equipment, costs, performance team)
- Coordinates activities of maintenance of green spaces, parking lots and alleys of outdoor activities: ex. Snow
- Coordinates the operations of Security / guarding the factory. Contract costs, performance level, identifying and eliminating risks investigating events. Responding to requests related to investigations and video CA.
- Ensure proper functioning of the canteen, chasing business activities that provide canteen services
- Ensure the allocation and management of changing rooms.
- Make HGR archiving, managing relationships with providers of archiving
- Manage budget and aims costs of maintenance and repair buildings and utilities, including gas bills, water, electricity, security and safety, cleaning, etc.
- Endorses the department's internal documents relating to the quality / SSM / HOS, check records management for supervised activities
- Responsible for measures of safety, health and environment for their activities under his leadership as required by law and requirements Client (LOTO, arkflask, liveelectrical, confine space, hot work, impairment, boilers, ladders, work on hight, waste water, drinking water, air, cranes and hoist)
- Evaluates direct reports; Identify training needs for team leads, analyze them and approve them; participate in the selection of specialized companies, recruits new team members, trains them and offers the necessary induction;
Our offer consists in:
- the opportunity to work for the facility management division of the biggest real-estate company in the world
- the chance of delivering results inside various client sites, in a corporate and procedurized environment, being exposed to international management team members
- attractive salary and growing opporunities
- a professional and fast thinking team inside CBRE GWS
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through more than 530 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is the world’s largest provider of integrated facilities management, project management and real estate services. We self-perform technical facilities services in more countries than any other provider, and our expertise ranges from advice and brokerage for the ideal property, to the operation and maintenance of facilities, to project management for construction, refurbishment, conversion and moves. With this broad base of capabilities, we can optimise buildings, property and assets at every stage of the life cycle. We develop holistic solutions, allowing clients to reduce operating costs, minimise risks, utilise space more effectively and create more innovative working environments.