Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +21 million members in 68 countries. The Group also operates under two other brands Harris Interactive in Europe and KuRunData in China Mainland. Details on who we are here: .
We are looking for a Global Financial Controller to join our Global Reporting & Controlling Team based in Timisoara.
The Global Financial Controller is mainly responsible for running the monthly group cost closing process in close collaboration with various departments (finance, ops, …).
We are looking for a reliable, dynamic & analytical team member who will keep good track of the company’s cost performance. Various ad-hoc & process-improvement related projects are also waiting for the right candidate.
The Global Financial Controller will report to the Global Reporting & Controlling Manager.
- Run the group monthly COGS closing process with a strong focus on data accuracy and working closely with Operations and the Finance teams (Reporting, Controlling, Accounting)
- Report weekly/monthly COGS performance to the Senior leadership, Commercial and Operational teams
- Maintain & update the Cost Power BI reports
- Maintain data integrity on all COGS analytical dimensions (Project, Country, Product Line, Customer, …)
- Create ad hoc reports and analyses
- Collaborate to other specific / transversal projects to support the global growth of the group
- 2 years previous financial background (financial analysis, reporting, etc.)
- Graduated with a Finance/Audit/Accounting major
- Excel knowledge - advanced level
- Proficiency in English (mandatory)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business partnering and interpersonal skills
Personal Characteristics of the ideal candidate:
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Eager to evolve in a fast-moving international environment
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities
- Proactive, agile & rigorous
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. Therefore, we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift
- Private medical insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building
- Extra vacation days;
- Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!