Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Employment type: Full-time
Job category: Finance
Job industry: Financial Services
Experience level: Associate
- You are located in our young and dynamic Business Service team in Timisoara, as a virtual team member to our Legal Entity Controlling team in Germany, including very close international collaboration.
- You assume full responsibility for controlling of defined cost centers in our entity in Germany; including regular alignment with cost center owners, invoicing and recharging of related cost. You ensure a close collaboration with respective Business Partner.
- You drive management reporting and respond to business needs with specific analyses as well as ad-hoc requests.
- You be in charge of work packages in financial reporting, planning and forecasting.
- You develop and shape business services to a mature level and continuously improve BSS related controlling tools and processes.
- Education: University Degree in Finance/Economics/Economical Engineering/Business Mathematics/Business Informatics.
- Languages: English Advanced.
- Flexibility in a volatile environment.
- Working Practice: You have at least 3 years of experience in controlling or finance. You have knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles.
- IT Skills: Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, SAP R/3 (CO/FI).
- Personality: High customer and service orientation with high communication skills. Strong analytical and problem solving skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues. Curiosity and willingness to drive and evolve.
- Collaboration: You are a collaborative team player with a “can-do” mentality. You enjoy working in an international team.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 13 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information. During pandemic times we take added care of your health and you will be working from home 100% of the time (for special situations you can come to the office);
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one time fee, paid together with your first salary;
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses - A new language is a key to a new world, so we
invite you to learn languages in your free time, and get a discount of up
to 1200 RON/ year (.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note
that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed
the specific module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 21 days;
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities;
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.