Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
In order to accelerate our abilities to run bigger projects in parallel and adopt to higher standards of customer experience we plan to implement a new strategy for frontend development including state of the art web technologies as well as native support for mobile operating systems.
Therefore, we're looking for a full time senior front-end developer with affinity to full stack working with us on the implementation and contributing to key architectural and functional decisions. Working in a small team, your engineering ideas as well as recommendations to improve company processes and procedures will be welcomed.
For this responsible task we're expecting:
- Expert level on a modern framework (such as vue.js, Angular)
- Familiarity with interface technologies like SOAP, REST, web sockets and contributions to their design
- Basic knowledge of Java
- A good sense for UX issues
- Appreciation of a long-term career opportunity
- Good language skills in English
- Right balance between stickiness to workflows and hands on get-things-done
- Good communication skills particularly in exchange with web designer
Nice to have
- Minor experience in Android or Swift programming
- Basic language skills in German
- Personal management experience
Performance Buildings Ltd is a Swiss company in the Proptech sector determined to drive digitalisation of real estate to its edge. We aim to create urban hubs for a disruptive way to work, live and play. Towards this goal, and despite our small size, we've developed a comprehensive platform integrating access control to buildings with tools needed for long term tenants as well as for co-workers popping in on an hourly basis. We equip the sites with field devices, controllers, signage, touch panels and other hardware powered and customised by our software and take care of payment and accounting. Our platform also orchestrates services such as catering, deliveries, room setups and cleaning. We even have a solution for hotel operation and give landlords the control over the business figures of their space.
You can expect:
- Part of a growing technology company in an expanding sector with international projects
- Highly flexible working arrangements and the starting point of a growing team in Romania which will not be restricted to software development
- A start up spirit in a tech driven company
- A broad range of paths for your personal career development
This is a remote position located in Romania with frequent project coordinations both in Romania as well as in Switzerland.