Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Would you like to have the opportunity to work with the latest technology in the high tech automotive industry, to be part of one of the most important D&D Yazaki engineering site, in a young and dynamic working environment of a small yet highly experienced team of professionals in a privately owned company? Join us and you will have the chance to take on various and challenging responsibilities.
What will your job be about?
- Coordinate and develop his team, plans, analyzes, estimates and defines priorities related to the projects that must be developed, development phases and execution time;
- Assures the development of the subordinate staff;
- Monitors team performance and conducts periodic evaluations in accordance with company procedures;
- Identifies needs and establish training plans for all subordinate staff;
- Recruits personnel according to the needs;
- Trains less experienced personnel of his staff;
- Develop technical solutions in his area of responsibilities;
- Supports product validation;
- Supports introduction to production
What will you bring with you?
- University degree (Computer Science, Information, Electronics);
- Be technical expert in hardware designs of his team;
- > 10 years experience in hardware design for automotive industry;
- > 2 years experience in Team Leading;
- Experience in customer relation;
- Strong knowledge in hardware intelligent electronics;
- Strong knowledge and understanding tools used in his domain (simulation, design);
- Strong knowledge in project management;
- Basic understanding of related design disciplines;
- Strong knowledge of Quality Management Systems;
- Good presentation skills;
- Fluent in English.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Bonuses based on performance.
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations);
- Free sports activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.