Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
• 1 year previous experience in a similar job;
• Proven experience in dealing with all paper work involved in the hiring process, payroll, terminations, disciplinary actions, etc;
• Certified as labor inspector;
• Knowledge in Human Resources / legal area; payroll knowledge represents a plus;
• Organized and detail oriented person;
• Able to coordinate multiple tasks and to work with tight deadlines (prioritizing tasks);
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, Charisma HR represents a plus) and familiarity with databases;
• Medium English;
• Hospitable, team player.
• Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee files in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies; create and maintain filing systems;
• Work and keep an accurate track of the personnel database;
• Complete all the necessary documents regarding the administration of personnel: labor contracts, decisions and certificates (employment certification, bank/medical records) and other documents requested by employees;
• Follow and complete all the legal responsibilities related to ITM - Revisal knowledge - in order to report correctly all the changes related to employees: wages, transfers, terminations, new hires, contracts registrations;
• Prepare contract addendums for wages, position changes;
• Prepare and make offers for the selected candidates;
• Monitor all hiring process for compliance with all local laws and company policies and standards;
• Follow and responsible for all companies’ safety and security procedures according to the local legislation;
• Organize and monitor all the periodical medical checks for all the employees: organize, follow up and maintain an accurate database; responsible for compliance in this area.
Start Your Journey With UsMarriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.