* Hhigh school or university degree;
* + years experience;
* Knowledge of MS Office;
* Good communication and relationship skills;
* Attention to detail;
* Ability to work in a team;
* Ability to adapt to change and flexibility in approaching work tasks;
* Good skills regarding compliance with deadlines;
* Good knowledge of labor legislation.
* Collection and weekly transmission of new memberships to the CTP transport benefit in order to issue subscriptions, both for the employees of Emerson SRL and for the employees of the partner companies;
* Verification of the annexes that accompany the monthly fiscal invoice for CTP transport and send the centralized information to the finance department;
* Updating the monthly lists for the health benefit provider regarding the employees of the company that benefits from health insurance;
* Management of the Oracle HCM human resources record system, of the company's organizational chart by business units and departments, of the rights and access levels in the system, of the annual updates regarding data upload, request and testing of new fields or reports;
* The correct updating of the information in Oracle regarding the company's employees, including the monitoring of the quality of the information from the systems and the elaboration of the updating procedures;
* Verification and correlation of information from different human resources management information systems, as well as their correlation with those in the personnel file;
* Completing and updating personal data and additional information in HR systems and databases, as well as in the company's internal reports;
* Preparation of certificates requested by employees according to the internal procedure;
* Distributing and / or sorting the documents that are handed over to the employees, related to labor relations and updating the data from the systems;
* Archiving the documents related to the activity carried out and other documents within the department, according to the procedure.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.