Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
- Identify, provide, evaluate and analyze human resource management figures (
human resources data), taking into account business management indicators;
- Capture, compile and prepare existing human resources management information
and data and prepare statistics, results presentations and other documentation;
- Prepare solution concepts based on the specialist requirements of the user, in
consultation with the supervisor;
- Develop approaches to improve the collection, analysis, modeling, presentation and
management of human resources related data, taking into account the qualitative,
quantitative and economic aspects by using appropriate information technology, data
structures and procedures;
- Develop and apply computer - based methods of human resources management and
provide information from different data sources on demand.
- University degree & Job related experience more than 3 years;
- Presentation and moderation techniques;
- Process management;
- Microsoft office high level of knowledge;
- SAP knowledge is advantage.
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.
Please send us your application through our careers portal, citing reference number req1199.
HELLA Romania .
Centura Timisoarei (CT) street, km 5+470 dreapta