Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Hydrotechnical Engineering, CCIA, Roads and Bridges);
- Basic knowledge of technical software AutoCAD;
- At least 1 year professional experience in the fields of water, civil engineering (concrete), conveyance, pipes or cables in civil engineering with focus on “everything what is under the surface (pipes, cables, channels, foundation, walls)”;
- Driven and focused on detailes;
- Strong English language skills.
- Civil 3D;
- German language skills.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines;
- Great interpersonal skills (teamwork, supportive attitude, eager to learn, proactivity).
You will join our Water Team in Arcadis Iasi office, where we are creating and analyzing spatial data for planning, resource management, habitat conservation, wetland restoration, hydro-morphological measures or river regulation, energy projects etc. ArcGIS, Autodesk platforms and the Hydraulic modelling software sustain our aim to provide competent, reliable skilled solutions in a cost-effective way.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
Why should you become an Arcadian?
- GIS analyses and modelling (Q-GIS, ArcGIS); use of Korfin, CAD drawings, Civil3D;
- Integrate different type of input data;
- Digitize/convert PDF/TIFF (etc..) data according to templates;
- Design public crossings of the utilities;
- Prepare all the documentation for permits for different suppliers/ client groups;
- Provide detail design drawings for all type of services: pipes, cables, channels, foundation, walls, drainage or related to water projects (planning stage / execution stage);
- Calculating quantities and costs;
- Tool developments if required.
- We want to make our workplace cozier and your life more enjoyable, which is why we will provide perks and benefits, some based on your preferences:
- Health Benefits Package - for you and someone you care for;
- Wellness programs (sport tickets and workshops);
- Flexible working schedule (starting hours & work from home in certain situations)
- Growth opportunities according to a clearly defined career path;
- Travel opportunities, global activities & rewards;
- Easter & Christmas & Travel & Meal tickets;
- Employee discounts at our partners;
- Retirement savings plans;
- Bonus for referring a friend;
- Christmas parties & team buildings;
- Workplace Events: Fruit Day, Friday Fun, Employee of the Month and lots of other surprises you will discover.
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 27,000 people that generate €3.3 billion in revenues.
If shaping the world for a better tomorrow motivates you, we encourage you to apply!