Job type: Full Time
Location: Brasov or other cities nearby/Remote
You are a driven person who likes working with IMOS software/or similar software and to be involved in the development of the software database of wood furniture products.
We are looking for an IMOS Wood CAD-CAM Project Engineer responsible for creating and building the engineering in the software to provide the product documentation for the production facility.
If you find yourself in the role described above, then it means you are the one we want to meet!
Your knowledge & qualifications:
- Engineering Bachelor's /Master Degree;
- Strong understanding of wood office furniture manufacturing with veneered surfaces, CNC machine programming, G Code;
- Proven working experience in using IMOS software and / or similar software products like Microvellum, Cabinet Vision, IMOS, Cutrite and WoodWop, MultiCam production manufacturing experience;
- Excellent English knowledge writing and speaking;
- PC knowledge (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet);
- Positive attitude with a drive to a growth mindset;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Managerial skills are considered a plus;
- Background experience in IT / computer science is a plus
Your work experience:
• Experience for 2 years in using IMOS Wood Cad Cam software program;
Creating and managing the database in IMOS; working with our Engineering Team to develop, maintain and implement the software documentation;
Establishing detailed technical drawing cut lists to be used by wood production users;
Producing production documentation on IMOS Software;
Preparation, conception, realization and follow-up of the complete documentation for the products to be manufactured and then launched in production;
Elaboration of projects for the products entering the manufacture, on parts, subassembly and execution details;
Preparation of description and instructions for use; including bill of materials and inventory usage requirements;
Ensure the quality of the software database by peer review and production feedback.
Integra HR – What you need to know is that Integra HR is a different sort of HR consultancy firm. We are here to find the right person, in the right place, at the right moment.
Our client, Dependable Furniture Manufacturing - providing four decades of experience the widest variety of materials and combining old world craftsmanship with new world technology. Dfm collaborates with the specifier to explore innovative solutions and furniture tailored to the project. https://www.dependablefm.com/about
Please send me your CV at [email protected] and I will contact you if you meet the requirements for this position, to schedule the first meeting and get to know each other.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with the latest technologies and to be part of an exciting company, in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.