Job Description & Summary
The Owner’s Agenda is PwC’s approach to family businesses and private businesses, a framework designed to assist our clients in developing both their ownership and business strategies in a consistent and integrated way.
The web application was launched in October 2019. As of January 2021, we have
onboarded 22 territories and 5,000 users so far on the web application. We’re expecting to onboard between 30 and 40 territories in total.
The web application is multilingual and we are curating so far 8 language files for Family Businesses and the same number for Private Businesses. The languages are English (there are Australia, Irish, UK and Global versions), French, German, Portuguese and Spanish.
Main skills required:
- Service-oriented - Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary virtual team (Global EPB Core Team, Global IT DevOps team, Level 3 Support team);
- Well organised and structured person to keep an overview and audit trail of changes (e.g. multiple language files) and user requests;
- Good communication skills in English by email, chat and Google Meet to answer questions and work for different stakeholders at every grade in the global PwC network;
- Can work independently and flex workload to be able to respond proactively to requests from Global Owner’s Agenda Driver and other team members;
- Proficiency at Google Suite (Mail, Drive, Sheets, Slides, Docs, Groups, Forms), Powerpoint, Excel, mastering VLookup formulas a must;
- Knowledge of Power BI, Salesforce, BabelEdit, SNOW and Confluence software an advantage;
- Speaking any of the languages used in the web application would also be beneficial.
There are 5 main activities to the Owner’s Agenda web application specialist role (% time requirement including communication)
What you will get in return:
- Onboarding users / territories - one-off and ongoing (20%);
- Maintaining the global language master file (30%);
- Translation and local adaptation (30%);
- Web application incident and enhancement management and dashboard admin and testing (10%);
- Process documentation / Global documentation (10%).
- Onboarding in a good atmosphere with supportive, friendly team;
- Global Owner’s Agenda Driver as your key point person to interact on a daily basis if required - weekly check-ins and ad-hoc touch points depending on the workload;
- Global Application Service Manager available to support your integration on the IT side;
- You will be part of a motivated, dedicated, international virtual team where your contribution will be appreciated;
- Ability to work on an international project of strategic importance for the PwC network;
- Great insights on the Owner’s Agenda approach to increase your business acumen;
- A variety of responsibilities and a good opportunity to develop organisational skills on a large project;
- Interaction with stakeholders from different cultural background to develop your global acumen and communication skills.
Use of personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,
If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC,
to notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Legal basis for processing
We hold and processes your data based on a lawful basis (i.e. provisions of the Labour Code) and in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an employment contract. We may also process some of your data in pursuit of our legitimate interest in recruiting you as a candidate. Where you consent to our use of your data for specific purposes we will process the data based on your consent.
In case of unsuccessful recruitment process we will hold your data based on your consent.
If your application is successful your data is saved for the implementation of the employment relationship, complying with statutory regulations. Application documents of unsuccessful candidates are deleted after six months at the latest. We ask for your consent before retaining your application documents in our applicant pool for a longer period.
About us: We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services. Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.