Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare
We are looking for an experienced ITSM Toolset (Portal) Service Owner. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. The goal is to ensure that the Siemens Energy ITSM Portal delivers the desirable outcome to our organization. This individual will gain organizational commitment for all design and implementation decisions regarding the ITSM Portal. In this role, it will be required to have a leadership approach to internal team members and providers.
Strategy & Planning
- Work closely with IT and the Business to determine Portal scope and vision.
- Collaborate with IT Leadership, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers.
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Assume responsibility for the ITSM Toolset (Portal) service’s people and vendors.
- Assume responsibility for the ITSM Toolset (Portal) service’s budget.
- Coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives.
- Resolve higher scope issues.
- Communications and Reporting to IT and Business Leadership
- Coordinate the management of complex issues that may arise as the Portal service seeks to deliver benefits.
- Work with cross-functional teams to maintain best-practice and updates to the Service.
- Oversee automated Discovery, Hardware Asset Management, and Service Mapping.
Formal Education & Certification
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, or Business Administration related field.
- ITIL Certification preferred but not required.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven experience in an advanced a management role
- Proven track record with ITSM technologies and systems integration.
- Proven track record with ServiceNow Portal.
- Proven track record with IT Asset Management principals and technology
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience with Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction measurement
- Knowledge of ITIL standards and best practice.
- Experience with Agile Service Management (release and deployment strategy).
- Proven project planning and project management experience.
- Experienced Team Leader.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional understanding of ITSM and ServiceNow.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent architecture and technical support documentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.