We are recruiting for one of our clients, a global IT company with over 20 years of experience in serving start-ups and larger established companies with technological services such as IT engineering, IT Recruitment, Digital Consulting & Financing, the position of JAVA DEVELOPER.
General description of the specific business context:
The goal is to develop a project for a top user-generated travel platform, who’s mission is to help people around the world plan and have the perfect trip.
The technologies used for project’s development: Redis, Swagger UI, GraphQL, PostgresSQL, Java, JSON.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- 5+ years of experience with production-level high-performance Java code;
- Java 8/11 development knowledge;- microservices, JSON, REST APIs, GraphQL experience;
- previous experience with memory management, optimization;
- heap profiling and snapshotting;
- API-driven development;
- Unit and integration tests;
- Servlet container know-how (Tomcat);
- API tools: Swagger;
- build tools: Gradle, Maven;
- database: Postgres, Jooq;
- previous experience of coding in a team environment, doing stand-ups & code reviews;
- ability/ flexibility to read and work with other people’s code;
- experience in using SVN, Git for code repository;
- great communication skills translated in the ability to express ideas clearly;- advanced level of English.
Are also appreciated:
- object stores, caching and search tools: Elastic, Redis, Memcache;
- Servlet containers: Jetty, NGINX.
- you are going to be part of the Iasi team that manages and end to end project;
- direct contact with and support of our customers;
- contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- design and communicate software architectures;
- write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- prepare and produce releases and support continuous improvement.
- competitive remuneration and benefits package based on knowledge;
- meal tickets;
- private health insurance;
- team building activities;
- competence lead program;
- hard and soft skills workshops; agile mindset;
- personal development program;
- access to conferences;
- foreign languages courses (English, French, German).
If you also feel ready to take on this new challenge we invite you to send us your resume.
Train 2 Perform is a national company, specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.
Primește alerte cu locuri de muncă similare imediat ce devin disponibile. Poți să te dezabonezi oricând.