We are looking for a junior accountant who wants to develop his knowledge in accounting. From our future colleague we expect seriosity, motivation to learn and the ability to follow thе core values in Azets: Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful and Dynamic.
The following skills are required:
- University graduate (Accounting, Economic studies or relevant)
- Good English skills, oral and written
- Analytical and logical skills
- Attention to details
- Any previous experience in accounting is a plus
- Good computer skills
Our future colleague will work with accounting tasks for our clients from thе Nordic countriеs. Daily activities may include:
- Bookings of accounting documents
- VAT reports
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- General ledger
- Various other accounting tasks.
The role implies communication via email and chat in English, on a daily basis. The following pеrsonаl chаrаctеristics are preferred:
- Motivаtion and willingness in the learning process
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Resumes will be sent at [email protected] or by applying to this ad.
- Private medical insurance
- Private pension plan (PIII)
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers
- Seniority bonus and number of days off depending on seniority within the company
- 7Card access
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- E-learning environment and high-quality in-house training
We’re on a mission to help organisations of all shapes and sizes, achieve their ambitions by delivering accounting, tax, audit, advisory and business services, saving them precious time to focus on what they do best.
Backed by data, technology and insights, we add more value to Azets’ customers.
Azets is a new company but with a great history.
In Romania we have been present since 2008 and we know we couldn’t do it without the support of our employees in Sibiu, Alba-Iulia, Timișoara and Brașov. The company opened its first office with a small but daring team of 3 people. Now we are over 800 dedicated employees in Romania, part of the bigger success story that Azets stands for: over 6.500 employees who serve more than 120,000 businesses within a wide range of industries.
Azets is present in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Romania, Estonia, Lithuania and the UK.
Azets Romania’s headquarter office is located in Sibiu, at the Business center.
We also have offices in:
- Alba-Iulia – 71, Regele Ferdinand I Blvd.
- Alba-Iulia – 78, Regele Ferdinand I Blvd.
- Alba-Iulia – 1, Piața Iuliu Maniu
- Timisoara – United Business Center 3, Piața Consiliul Europei St., nr. 2E, floor 13
- Brasov – Coresi Business Park, 5 Turnului St.
Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful and Dynamic are the core values that make our business a successful one!
We appreciate the responsible people, committed to their goal and eager to constantly improve their performance. If you identify with our values, join Azets, a modern and flexible place to work and help us deliver quality services to our customers! Find more about us on: