- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field;
- You have minimum 2 years of accounting experience;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office – Excel proficiency;
- You have good spoken and written English skills;
- Experience with ERP systems within corporate business environment will be considered a strong advantage (At Takeaway.com we work with ERP Workday);
- You have strong attention to details and efficiency when working with documents;
- You enjoy working in a team and you are able to interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Processing primary and secondary accounting documents;
- Execute the accounting process and handle all accounts payable and receivables;
- Filing VAT declarations;
- Prepare routine and ad hoc reports;
- Have regular contact with external customers/suppliers to solve queries and problems;
- Signal and report bottlenecks and contribute to the improvement of the internal processes.
- Work in a young, dynamic and international eCommerce company with flat hierarchies;
- Short decision-making processes and room for initiative;
- Permanent contract of employment;
- Attractive salary;
- Private health insurance and food vouchers;
- Free drinks, fruit and sport benefits;
- Awesome global team events (summer parties and yearly skiing trip)
As Takeaway.com, we are proud to be one of the world's leading food delivery marketplaces. Ever since we started, way back in 2000, we've focused relentlessly on our purpose: to connect hungry consumers and great restaurants through our platform. Today we are an international group of dedicated, passionate people who are honoured to say: 'We are Takeaway.com'.
Our team in Romania is growing and now you have the opportunity to become part of Takeaway and join our Accountant team.
Apply today and join our team!