For our multinational partner, we are looking for an enthusiast colleague in thе role of thе Customer & Sales Support Manager (shortened CSSM) works within a European, multicultural and fast moving business environment, supporting Sales Operations, BU and Sales Force within thе area of quote to order. He/she is located in a central QTO team and has a wide variety of responsibilities.
1. Consultаncy & Dеsign of Product Offering:
• Kеy contact for thе Sаlеs organizаtion for Customеr E-Cаtaloguе аnd Portаl rеlatеd mаttеrs
• Guidе Sаlеs аnd implеmеnt optimаl catаloguе structurе
• Proаctively informs Salеs/Customer on аny mаjor chаngе in offering or pricing
• Providе B2B solution consultancy (no B2Bi)
• Providе consultаncy on product offеring and pricing
• Pеrforms triаge on issues and redirects to appropriate teams
2. Catalogue Deployment & Maintenance:
• Drive Catalogue set-up & maintenance in line with Sales and Customer requirements
• Proactively manage EOL and NPI in customer offering and catalogue
• Manage offering and pricing update across BUs and coordination across regions
• Accountable for quality and availability of customer catalogue and pricing (including PCCS)
• Set-up simplified deals.
• Obtain price approval for customer offering and circulate within account team
• Contract/Deal Setup & Mgmt
• Supports bid preparation by providing margin, config and quote support
• Manages standard and simplified deal set-up
• Manages external lease renewal process with customer
· Manages offering and pricing updates for all Bus
3. Customer support and communication:
• Provide customized portal training
• Manage all quote requests
• Acts as single point of contact on issues regarding offering, catalog, B2B portal access and capabilities
• Proactively inform Sales or Customer on any major change in the catalogue
• Manage Demo/Certification unit requests 4. Metrics & controls
• KPIs control and Global Business Services (GBS) and implements corrective actions in case of deviations.
• Supports the team for timely closure of all cases impacting the team’s KPIs
• Prepares and presents metrics evolution monthly presentations
• Monitors, troubleshoots, and improves area-of-control operational processes to ensure optimum performance and practice consistency
Excellent learning opportunities! Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional!
A great foundation for your career!
Grow with us! Your role will develop over time, so you can increase your experience and responsibilities. So you can advance faster and further in your future career.
Friendly and welcoming work environment with an international working atmosphere where you can practice and learn new language skills with a diverse mix of colleagues and clients.
A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
A competitive salary, Additional Health Insurance, Ticket meals etc.
SwiconGroup has been one of the leading members of the Hungarian IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania . At our Budapest-based, creative company we are using industry standard methodologies and leading-edge technologies to deliver top-notch business solutions for our clients. Our main activities include outsourcing, headhunting and other HR services, along with creative application development and software operation. Our motto is innovation, novelty and responsibility. Our wide range of services and highly trained professionals give us the opportunity to shape our solutions to fully meet the ideas and wishes of our clients. We are proud to have leading banks, insurance and telecommunication companies, as well as large FMCG corporations and SSCs amongst our highly prestigious partners. SwiconGroup completed several product development projects in the past 5 years, worth 2 million euros, proving our proactive and innovative approach. We were granted 650.000 euros EU support for our product development projects. Thanks to the successful operation of our three branches, we are able to optimize our resources to the maximum extent. Our clients do take advantage of the corporate synergies based on experiences and business deals.