- Some OOP PHP knowledge
- SQL (any flavor will do)
- Basic knowledge of JS, HTML and CSS
- Some experience with GIT and COMPOSER
- English is a must
- Developing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Working on new features and improving the existing ones under the supervision of a senior dev.
- Participating in code reviews, refactoring
- You will be involved in the whole product lifecycle and take part in the technical decision making.
- Interesting and challenging project
- Above market level remuneration
- Central office
- Paid courses/ certifications relevant for the job
- We'll buy any technical book you need
- Work-time balance, we have respect for your free time
- No overtime
- Good cofee, snacks and beverages
We are a dev company founded in 2003, bootstraped. We are developing our own stable, meaningful and global projects, no outsourcing, no client websites, no wordpress themes, no agency type work. We involve the whole dev team in discussions to find the right solutions for the challenges that arise. We embrace new stuff, but won't dive into new technologies for the sake of novelty. We're open to ideas, tools and procedures that make the workflow better.