Employment type: Permanent
Experience level: 2 - 3 years
Job purpose: Has responsibility to execute internal audits in accordance with the annual internal audit plan.
* Participate in annual execution audit plan and carrying out activities necessary to accomplish audit objectives for each assignment;
* Understand objectives of the audited business, identify key risks related to achievement of objectives, perform risk assessment;
* Assist engagement through identifying, analyzing, evaluating, performing tests and documenting sufficient information to achieve engagement objectives;
* Propose recommendations to business process owners;
* Assist follow-up activities to ensure audit recommendations are effectively implemented to address audit issues noted;
* Assist to departments management during preparation of reports to Group's top management, Board of Directors/Audit Committee;
* Bachelor's degree;
* At least 1-2 years of experience within the internal or external audit field;
* One of the ACCA or CIA certifications will be considered as an advantage;
* Strong knowledge in finance area, internal controls, corporate governance;
* Strong problem solving skills;
* Excellent command of English language;
* Availability to travel - 30% of the working time.